Emma you are 11 weeks old!
(on July 13)
~have really started noticing the dogs. Whenever they come into your view you will just stare at them. You've even given them a couple of smiles!
~were moved up to size 2 diapers. The only reason is because we used up all the size 1-2 and Sams doesn't have them in stock right now. I had size 2's from your diaper cake and centerpieces so I gave them a try. They're kind of big, but still work. You also still fit into size 1, but I don't think for long.
~constantly want to be sitting up or standing. You look like such a big girl when you do it and I keep telling you that you don't have to be doing that yet! Stop growing so fast!
~are also starting to go from sitting to standing! If we give you a little tug you'll straighten your legs and stand up. Really now, you're getting so big too fast!
~started rolling to your side alot, which is starting to make diaper changes a little harder! You went a couple of days without playing on your playmat because you would constantly be on your side and start to whine. All is good though because as I'm typing you're happily playing on your playmat!
~keep changing your routine just when I think I've got it! You've recently started taking more consistent naps, around 11am and then in the afternoon around 4pm. On your 11 week birthday you napped in your co-sleeper for an hour and a half! You also have a somewhat consistent evening routine and bedtime, around 9:30pm.
~have been doing really good at night and sleeping through the night a couple of times. Most of the time you'll just wake up once, but it's never at the same time. Sometimes 2am, sometimes 4.
~are drooling SO much and constantly chewing on your hand! I had to put a bib on you for the first time yesterday because of all your drool! I don't know if you're already teething, but you suck on your hand at all times, even immediately after eating. I don't really mind it, but you do choke yourself sometimes and that scares me.
~bring so much happiness to our lives!

I had to include this outtake from our photo shoot last night. Boomer never licks you, he just likes to sniff and you don't mind one bit! I'm looking forward to the days when you really start interacting with the dogs. You guys will be so cute together! And note to self, I think I may need to start taping the fabric because you're a wiggle worm and keep bunching it up at your feet!

No comments:
Post a Comment