Emma you are 7 weeks old!
(on June 15th)
This week you:
~have really bad baby acne and heat rash. It's gotten worse and I want to do something so bad, but I know the best thing is to just leave it alone.
~had your first bath in the baby bathtub. After your stump fell off I was using a mesh seat in the big tub, but now you're too long for it. Cousin Anthony let you borrow his baby tub and you like to kick your legs in the water!
~have started making lots of spit bubbles!
~had 2 days where you literally slept like ALL day! At first I was really scared you were sick, but then I realized that you were just really tired. The days before you didn't nap very well at all. The only time you take good naps, like for more than 30 minutes, is when you're being held or in your carseat driving in the car or in the stroller. We're working on it though.
~had your first babysitter! It was mommy and daddy's anniversary this week so we had our first and second dates. We went to dinner one night and then went to see the Hangover 2 the next day. Your Nanis took care of you and you did great!
~talk alot! Your talking is starting to evolve with more sounds and intonation. It's so cute and we love talking to you!
~are still trying to laugh, but no real sound is coming out. Right now it sounds more like the huffing and puffing really quick, which I think is super cute!
~are making us laugh every day!

No comments:
Post a Comment