background

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

5 Weeks

Emma you are 5 weeks old!

(a week ago. I promise I'll get better at this! And don't mind the super wrinkly fabric...there's just no time for ironing!)



This week you...


~have been doing alot of what you're doing in the picture! You do it most when you're hungry.


~are starting to use a bottle when we go out to places. At first you had some confusion, but you do great now.


~started to cry real tears! It almost makes me cry! Before you would pretty much just scream, but no tears.


~have some baby acne and heat rash. How could you not with this crazy record-breaking heat?! We've already hit the 100's and it's only June!


~had your first trip to Tutti Frutti! You tasted that alot in mommy's tummy. I know you'll love it when you can actually eat it!


~are making it difficult to put you down to sleep. The other night I literally put you down 3 times before you finally stayed asleep on the 4th time!


~starting to talk and smile at us! You do it the most when you have a full belly and when you just wake up.


~recognize me! (your mommy) When I hand you off to someone else you will stay looking at me or when you see me come in to view you will stare at me. I LOVE it!


~make it so easy to love you!

No comments: