So, what happens after my baby girl turns 1?! Well unfortunately (and fortunately), time doesn't freeze. While I've certainly enjoyed her first year and I will dearly miss it, I'm excited for all the things to come!
Before we move on here's one last picture from her birthday. This was on her EXACT birthday, April 27th at 6:00pm. I plan to make this a tradition, even when she moves into *gasp* the teenage years.
I guess you can say she's a toddler now.
Thankfully she hasn't hit any of those toddler milestones, you know like tantrums and the "terribles." Although, you wouldn't know it by the at-ti-tude she's displaying in this picture. It's the bent leg and the hip. I love the way she has it popped out to the side!
This was actually what she was doing. "Come on daddy, give me some ribs!"
What else has been going on?
Hanging out with her favorite friends (Sesame Street miniatures. LOVES them!)
See?
Fortune telling
Celebrating Cinco de Mayo
Celebrating Mother's Day
| nanis and her grandchildren. hope she has room for one more because anthony is going to be a big brother VERY soon! |
Being a flower child
Mother's Day 2012
Lovin' on her babies
Lots of sleep
Playing outside
| this is her "rawr." scary, huh? :) |
Waving "hi" to EVERYONE (and their momma!)
Assisted walking, but still no solo walking, just solo standing
Being cute
Shaking her booty
Being silly
Not wanting to crawl in the grass
Hangin' by the pool
And unfortunately starting to get sick :(
We've been battling a fever with no other symptoms for a couple of days, but she's finally on the mend. Her official 13 month post is coming up!
No comments:
Post a Comment