Emma you are 52 weeks old!
(on April 25)
This week:
~you added a new sign word to your vocabulary and started signing "eat."
| "here pipa, tear it up. it's fun!" |
~I also had a bad mommy moment......again! I've lost count of what number that is, and I have to confess, it's actually happened twice! So last week I posted a picture of how you watch Sesame Street. Weeeellllll. One morning (okay two mornings) you fell over in the car! I use that time to read and occasionally write blogs so I'm not exactly watching you very closely. Wait, that sounds bad. I'm actually sitting in the kitchen and have a direct view to you so I'll just glance up and make sure you're okay every now and then. When you were reaching into your toy box to get a toy you just tipped over. Of course you cried and I freaked out, but a little distraction and some water always calm you down. Both times you've been completely fine. And yes, I've learned my lesson. I haven't put you in the car since then.
~you stood for about 20 seconds ALL BY YOURSELF! That's definitely the longest that you've stood without holding on to anything.
~you're starting to have a language explosion! Your little voice is just the sweetest sound! This week you started to say "dog." With some prompting you will also make a barking sound that sounds like "ooph." This is your second official word because you will actually look at the dogs and say "dog."
~you also have started to say "wow." Sometimes it's very appropriate and other times it's random. Cute nonetheless. And the cutest? When you said "oh wow!"
~you started actually saying "hi" when "talking" on the phone. You'll put anything up to
~your Daddy has continued to teach you the essentials of life.
And this week's lesson is going to bite him in the booty one day.
He taught you how to move your little hand back and forth when he says "oh no you didn't!"
I'm just glad you're not saying that.....yet.
I have to admit though, it was pretty funny when you started moving your hand back and forth when a random person started talking to you at the store.
"Oh no you didn't just start talking to me!"
| your favorite time of day is when daddy gets home |
~you have been the biggest blessing in our lives!
1 comment:
Hello-
Found your blog on Kelly's Korner..your little girl is SO precious!! I also have a daughter, Lyla Faith, she just turned 15 months old :)
Post a Comment