Emma you are 35 weeks old!
(on December 28)
(on December 28)
~you have been giving lots of kisses! On this day Daddy was the recipient and I was able to capture your attack in pictures!
~you've been getting on your knees a lot more, but still no crawling.
~you've been sleeping on your tummy in the co-sleeper. You only really have room to turn once, so once you're on your tummy, you sleep pretty good.
~you've been making the cutest sound this week! You make a "whoooo" sound like an owl. In this next picture you were making the sound and you can see how cute (and serious!) you look!
~you've been rocking on all 4's in your crib when you take a nap in there. I know you have the ability to crawl, but you just like rolling too much!
You were demonstrating your rolling in these pictures. You were supposed to be helping me wrap presents, but you preferred to just play with the ribbon.
~you had your first Christmas! It was such a special time and I fully intend to write a separate post on it, so here's just a few pictures.
(Christmas morning at home with your presents from Santa! The big, unwrapped present was from Mommy and Daddy!)
(at Nanis' and Pipa's house on Christmas Day)
~we spent Christmas Eve at Nana and Pops' house and you had fun playing with your cousins! Ashlyn taught you how to stick out your tongue and you've been doing it ever since!
See?
~you also tried pickle this week for the first time and guess what? You had no reaction whatsoever, just like with the lemon! I'm starting to think that either 1. those sour taste buds aren't developed yet or 2. you like sour things!
~this has been such a special time with you and I've loved every second of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment