background

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Weeks

Emma you are 30 weeks old!

(on November 23rd)



This week:


~you got your first tooth! Your bottom left tooth poked through on the 17th. That morning I could really feel the nub and after your afternoon nap I could actually feel it!


~you tried sweet potatoes on the 18th. Not too bad!



~you've started inching backwards by pushing back on your hands. You love being on your tummy!



~your second tooth came through on the 19th! It's the bottom right tooth, so now you have both of them! I didn't think it was even possible, but now you look even cuter!


~you've been enjoying ripping paper. You've gone beyond crinkling it and now actually rip it. Hopefully you'll like ripping your Christmas presents open!


~you've been clearing your lungs a lot. What does that mean? You like to scream! Your Daddy had to go to the Redi Clinic in HEB because he was sick and you were practicing your OUTSIDE voice the whole time we were waiting. I just let you scream because it was loud anyways, and it's really cute!


~you've started kicking your legs whenever someone's holding you. Not in a bad way though, it's because you get excited and are happy!


~you've officially started reaching out your arms to be picked up. Whenever we say "come here" and put our hands out you get so excited and start to shake before reaching your arms out. It's so cute to watch!


~you and Daddy made up a new game. I went to Target one night and while I was gone you two had fun! Anytime he would whistle at you, you would make a high pitched squeal sound back at him, like you were trying to imitate the whistle.


~you had major potty issues because of the bananas! Everything about your #2's changed and they gave you the worst diaper rash! Even though you love banana's, we won't be eating those again anytime soon!



This is how you feel about it!


~we finally got the bumper for your crib! I had been waiting for it to go on sale and since you aren't sleeping in your crib yet I wasn't worried about it. Well, I don't think it's EVER going on sale! I registered for it a year ago and they've actually RAISED the price on it! The cashier said it'll probably become one of their staple pieces because of it's popularity. At least we have it now and you're about 2 pounds away from outgrowing your co-sleeper, so I think it's time to transition you!

~speaking of sleep, we haven't been getting much this week! I'm not sure what it is, but it's been bad! Daddy's been sleeping upstairs because of his cold/sinus infection, so at least someone's been getting sleep! Hopefully this won't last for long!


~you had oatmeal again since the first time you tried it. You liked it much better because I mixed it with apple.


~you also tried puffs for the first time. They don't melt as easily as the yogurt melts, so I don't think you're quite ready for them, and you still love the yogurt melts.

"um, what was that?!"


~everyday is an adventure with you!


No comments: