Emma you are 27 weeks old!
(on November 2)
~you are no longer taking your reflux medicine! Actually the last day I gave it to you was on the 22nd of October and you've done great since!
~you met my cousin Amy for the first time! And just like I thought, you loved her!
~you sat in a highchair for the first time! This was actually the second time you sat in one. Twice in one day!
~you had your first sips of water! As you can see, you weren't too sure about it and since then all you do is chew on the sippy cup.
~you also had your first taste of oatmeal on the 29th. This picture pretty much sums up how you felt about it-a little puzzled. You didn't seem to mind it......
......but this is the face I was getting the next day, which eventually led to gagging and no more oatmeal. We'll try it again with some fruit mixed in.
~you went to your first festival! You can see pictures in this post, as well as lots of other pictures from this week.
~unfortanetly you were also sick for the first time. Runny nose and cough was the name of the game.
~you celebrated your first Halloween! Not exactly how I planned, but you still looked cute through it all!

~you also had pear for the first time on November 1st! Clearly you liked it a lot better!

~your biggest development has been babbling! On the 2nd of November you finally put some sound to the funny open and shut mouth move you started doing awhile back. Right now it sounds like "yayaya" and I love it!

~we love you tons!

No comments:
Post a Comment