Emma you are 28 weeks old!
(on November 9)

This week:
~you showed off your flexibility and finally got your toes to your mouth!

~you rocked some crazy bed head!

~you had your first sick visit to the doctor. I was worried about your cough and wanted to make sure your lungs were clear, so off to the doctor we went. He said you had a cold and fluid in your ear, but no ear infection. The remedy? Lots of lovin'!

(I love this outfit on you!)
~you had your first (and maybe last!) Chuck-E-Cheese experience! We went to celebrate Anthony's 3rd birthday! You did great, which was surprising given how LOUD it was in there! If we ever go back we're going at 9am on a Tuesday! Ha!
(you were rockin' your pink Nike Shox!)
~your new sound has been a laugh that sounds like a dog panting! It's so funny and I got you on video one night doing it. Makes me laugh every time!
~you took your love of paper to a new level when I let you play with the toy ads from the newspaper. You also enjoyed playing with a Lean Cuisine box one night! You seriously played with it for 30 minutes!

("OMG! I want this and this and this!")
~you tried yogurt melts for the first time on the 7th! Obviously you weren't too sure about them, but since then you like them.
~your "yayaya" babbling turned into "dadada." Your Daddy loves it!
~you make our hearts melt every day!

No comments:
Post a Comment