Emma you're 4 weeks old!
~Your umbilical cord finally fell off on Friday the 20th.
~This resulted in more tummy time! You'll tolerate 5 minutes at a time and we'll work our way up to more time. You like to look at yourself in the mirror or watch TV on your back.
~You're still spitting up quite a bit. It's not alot at one time, but you do it about 3 times a day, and that's alot to me since you didn't do it the first couple weeks.
~You had your 1st and 2nd trips in the Baby Bjorn to go get the mail. The first time you were asleep and the second time you were awake and got a little fussy towards the end because you were hungry and hot. You sweat alot!
~You had your first, of many I'm sure, trip to Academy. Daddy wanted to show you the fishing section, but you slept through it.
~You got to have your first bath in the bathtub and you haven't cried since.
~You're starting to make more purposeful smiles and we love it! The other day you looked right at me and smiled when I said Hi and I almost cried! I know it was just a coincidence, but you made me so happy!
~You haven't liked your swing as much, but now you seem to like the vibrating of the chair.
~You weighed 10lb 7oz on 5-24-11. You're definitely getting bigger and while I love to see how you change, please slow down! I can't believe you're almost a month old!
~You're definitely a keeper!

1 comment:
Love the weekly fabric pics!
I'm glad my child isn't the only one who's umbilical stump took forever to fall off!
She is too cute, I'm sure you have fun putting bows on all that cute hair!
Post a Comment