(Yes I realize this post is a week late. I'll post her 3 week update tomorrow. The culprit for my tardiness(besides taking care of this cutie)? Breastfeeding. It is WORK, but I'm loving it and am so glad that I'm able to provide in that way for her.)

So what are you up to in your 2nd week?
~You're doing better with breastfeeding, but still using the shield. To date we've only supplemented with formula a handful of times.
~You started to make new sounds, like the "g's" and "k's".
~For the first time you let me sleep for 5 hours at night on Friday the 13th! It was nice!
~You're starting to stay awake longer, but still like to be held when you're awake.
~You're starting to like your baths more, except when you're hungry. No one's happy when you're hungry!
~You still have your umbilical cord.
~You had your first of many trips to Bass Pro Shops!
~You celebrated Daddy's 30th and Mother's Day this week. Very special!
~Your little personality is starting to show! When you get mad, you have started to kick your legs really fast and grunt, alot!
~We are still so in love with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment