Name: Koda aka Koda Woda
Age: 4
Occupation: Diva

Hobbies: expert sun-bather; sleeping; licking anything; chasing squirrels; demanding attention

Specialty Skills: making funny sounds; acting like a clock in the morning and at feeding time; expert foot warmer

Personality: funny, dramatic, demanding, silly, a little bit lazy, laid back

Likes: walks, any type of fruit, being outside, lounging in front of the fire, ripping up paper
Dislikes: being woken up by her brother or parents, having to come inside when she doesn't want to, having to wait past 7:00 pm for dinner

Koda joined our family in April of 2006. At the time we were engaged and Tray lived with his parents while working at his first job and I was finishing school. We knew that we wanted a dog but didn't really have a specific breed in mind. Tray was a track coach and one day one of his students told him that her dog had just had puppies. We knew the family because we had lived in the same neighborhood so we decided to go take a look. All we knew was that they were Basset Hounds, but didn't know anything about them. I told Tray that I wouldn't say "how cute" or anything like that because I didn't want to persuade him in any way since the dog would be living with him for a year. Well, take another look at that sweet face! What do you think my first words were when I saw those puppies waddling out from the garage?! Koda was so unique and we knew right away that she was going to be ours! Since then she has changed our lives and we love her so much! She's our little miss sunshine!

No comments:
Post a Comment