Well I'm back for the 11 week update! This week seems to have flown by pretty quickly, so that was nice. Nothing too exciting happening around here, but I did get sick and stayed home from work on Thursday. I woke up Thursday morning and was nauseous and had stomach cramps and I think it was because I had some spoiled watermelon the night before. I've always been prone to getting stomach bugs the past couple of years, but I'm pretty sure this was because of the watermelon. It definitely wasn't morning sickness. Anyways, here we go with the baby updates!
11 Week Baby Update
Due date: still April 16th
Size of baby: I now have a baby the size of a lime inside of me!
How much total weight gain/loss: still 4 lbs. Being sick on Thursday helped me not gain weight this week because literally all I ate was toast, apple sauce and chicken soup.
Maternity clothes: I took advantage of all the good stuff I got last week from my sister and wore some capris on Monday and Tuesday. Other than that I can still fit into my "chubby jeans" and all of my shirts.
Movement: nope
Sleep: I slept pretty good this week surprisingly
Latest food craving: I really didn't crave anything this week. I'm trying to be healthy and take good snacks during the day, since I usually get hungry 2 hours after breakfast.
Are you more scared or excited: I've been pretty excited this week.
Happy or mostly moody: I did much better this week and have been pretty happy.
Last time you cried over something ridiculous: I think this was a pretty valid reason to cry in my book, but I was surprised at how MUCH it made me cry. We were watching Dancing With the Stars and when they were showing the rehearsals with Jennifer Grey I started to cry when she did when she was thinking of Patrick Swayze. I had to keep it under control or it could have turned into an ugly cry. I've also told this story 2 separate times and it made me cry again when I was talking about it! I just love that movie and I can't imagine how hard it was for her to dance to a song that she had danced with him to!
Any pregnancy brain stories: I had a pretty good week with this, although there have been a few times where I go to the kitchen to open the pantry or the fridge and I open the opposite one for no reason. And I almost put the cereal in the freezer, but no biggie!
Weirdest dream you've had since being pregnant: well this wasn't a weird dream but I think a good dream! I dreamt that me and Tray were at the doctor's office and we found out we were having a girl! Also last night I had about 6 different dreams all in a row and now I can't think of them!
Worst part of the week: definitely being sick on Thursday! I literally layed in bed all day because if I stood up for more than a few minutes I would get nauseous and my stomach would start hurting. But that didn't have anything to do with baby, except maybe that my body is going through some crazy stuff and isn't able to fight things like it used to. (that's what I think anyway)
Best part of the week: I got to see my aunt and 2 cousins on Saturday night! And of course anytime I get to see Anthony (nephew) he puts a smile on my face! (or any family for that matter!)
Well that's all for this week! I know, I know, there's still no pictures, but can you believe that I actually haven't taken a belly pic yet?! I promise I'll take one tomorrow morning and post it.
Love, Mariel
No comments:
Post a Comment