9 week update
Due date: right now my due date is April 16, 2011
Size of baby: a grape
How much total weight gain/loss: up to now I've gained a total of 4 lbs.
Maternity clothes: not yet, but I have used the rubber band trick on a pair of jeans just so I was more comfortable.
Movement: I haven't felt anything yet.
Sleep: I'm doing alright, but I'm getting up at least once to use the bathroom and sometimes I can fall right back to sleep and other times the mind starts to wander. I'm trying to wean myself off of sleeping on my stomach, but man is it hard to do!
Latest food craving: okay so this will explain the 4 lbs. gained. Up to this point all I've been craving is comfort foods. Pizza, hamburgers, wings, chips, mac and cheese, I want it all!
Are you more scared or excited: right now I'm excited. I have moments of being scared and anxious, but more excited moments.
Happy or mostly moody: mostly emotional. Of course I'm happy but I've already had a few occasions of random crying for no reason. Tray's loving that!
Last time you cried over something ridiculous: hearing a song on the radio, but in my defense it is a sad song.
Any pregnancy brain stories: I'm doing good so far, but I have had a few moments where I'm talking to a family at work and I just completely forget what I was talking about. Really this is nothing new for me and I have to admit that I had way too many "pregnancy brain" moments before I was pregnant, so I'm used to it! Now I just have something to blame it on!
Weirdest dream you've had since being pregnant: last night tops this question. I had a dream that I was watching John Mayer in concert at a country bar and I was eating a Kit Kat. That's it, end of dream. Random, I think so.
Worst part of the week: after getting over my hungover feeling in weeks 6 and 7, now I'm just hot all the time. I'm usually the type that easily gets cold, but not lately.
Best part of the week: getting to tell family this past weekend! I had my first doctors appt. on the 10th, so we were able to tell our families on Grandparents Weekend.
Well that's it for this week. I'll make another post for how we found out and how we told our families. And I promise to get better at this!
No comments:
Post a Comment