background

Monday, September 20, 2010

10 Week Update

Baby turned 10 weeks yesterday, so I'm back to give an update on how things have been going this past week. We didn't have anything too exciting happen this week, just working and relaxing. Friday night we went to Old Navy because they were having a baby and maternity sale, but I only got some jeans because they were on major sale. After that we went to eat at Cafe Adobe and Tray had a margarita, which made me really want one! I have to take a minute and give Tray some major props real quick. The Old Navy we went to was in the Woodlands and it was literally RIGHT in front of the football stadium. We got there a little bit after kickoff time and instead of dragging me to the football game, we stuck to the original plans, with only a little complaining from Tray. I'm glad he didn't make me go to the game on Friday night. I've been to one too many random high school games where we don't know anyone all because Tray wants to watch them play. I just usually watch the cheerleaders and halftime entertainment and marvel at how much high schoolers have changed since we were in high school. However, he did more than make up for it by making me watch football ALL DAY Saturday. That's just the life of a coaches wife!



Anyways, so here are the 10 week updates!

Due date: still April 16th

Size of baby: baby is now the size of a prune

How much total weight gain/loss: still 4 lbs., but feels more like 10

Maternity clothes: got my first pair of jeans and I'm in love! I also got a couple of tank tops because they were on sale and the BE band so I can be more comfortable in my jeans. On Sunday we went to Lake Jackson to visit my sister and she let me borrow all of her clothes, so I'm set for awhile. My mom also bought me a few shirts that I can grow in to.

Movement: nothing so far

Sleep: still doing okay. It has been getting harder for me to get up in the morning, no matter what time I go to sleep, because I'm sooo tired! I've done better about staying off of my stomach.

Latest food craving: Raman noodle soup. You forget how good it is!

Are you more scared or excited: I had a scared moment on Friday night. When we were eating at the restaurant there was a baby that was maybe 1 week old next to us and when they got up to leave he started crying when they put him in the stroller. I looked at Tray and told him I wasn't ready! That newborn cry is so hard to listen to because you just want to make it okay! I told Tray that I'll probably cry everytime the baby cries!

Happy or mostly moody: again this week I was VERY emotional. I hope this goes away soon! I don't know how much more Tray can handle!

Last time you cried over something ridiculous: this is so silly! Thursday night we were flipping through the channels and ended up on American Pie 2. When the part came on where the main character realizes he loves band camp girl and goes to surprise her while she's playing her solo, I just started to cry! ( I can't remember their names in the movie) I don't know if it was the song they started to play at that moment or what, but it made me cry!

Any pregnancy brain stories: nothing too bad this week. Even if there was I probably couldn't remember it!

Weirdest dream you've had since being pregnant: I don't think I really had one this week.

Worst part of the week: just being so tired in the morning.

Best part of the week: I revealed our secret to the facebook world this week, so it was nice to see my friends reactions! Baby already has some playdates set up!



Well that's it for this week! I plan on uploading pictures soon, so I'll finally put some pics up. I also want to do an update about what went on from March 1 (my first ever post) to now. Oh and make a special post about my little family now before we add one more!

No comments: