background

Thursday, December 15, 2011

32 Weeks

Emma you are 32 weeks old!

(on December 7)





This week:


~you had oatmeal again since the very first time. You did much better with it because I mixed it with pear. Yum! You also had pear and apple, which was a hit.


~you had a swaddle relapse early Thursday morning. You made it a week, so that's a start!


~we took Christmas card pictures! Well, attempted to anyways. We didn't get good family ones because we didn't have anyone to take them, but I still got some good ones.


(you saw a bird and decided to look at it instead of the camera!)


~you met Santa Claus! We took you to Bass Pro Shop with cousin Anthony. You wore matching outfits and it was so cute!


I thought you would have no problem with Santa, but I was wrong! We were able to get a good picture in between your crying. Anthony, on the other hand, wanted NOTHING to do with Santa. He was excited beforehand, but when it was y'alls turn he was a no-go.


(picking out a new boat for daddy!)




~we had a second attempt at family pictures after Bass Pro Shop. We finally got one for the Christmas card! You actually saw Santa for the second time in one day, and you cried even more!

(clearly you'd had enough pictures for the day!)



~I had a bad mommy moment and you rolled off the bed into your co-sleeper! It sounds worse than it was, since the co-sleeper is literally RIGHT next to the bed and you only "fell" about 3 inches. But still, it freaked me out! No more naps on mommy and daddy's bed!


(bad picture, but I LOVE this face!)


~you started really finger feeding yourself on the 6th. You've done it before, but this day it was the "prettiest" and quickest. Before, you would take forever to get the food in your mouth and have slobber everywhere.

(rocking your Missoni pants from target!)

~you went to pick out your first Christmas tree! I had grand plans of going to cut it down and taking lots of beautiful pictures. Weeeelllll, not so much. Our "plans" don't always work out nowadays! I didn't want another week to go by without a tree so we picked the coldest day of the year to go to Lowe's and pick one out.

(this was our only picture)

(i loved this shirt on you)





(you loved the tree)


~I'm so excited for your first Christmas! It's my favorite time of year and having you here makes it a million times better!


No comments: