background

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Can You Tell Me How To Get......

......how to get to 
Sesame Street!

Back on April 27th Emma turned TWO!  
Her birthday fell on a Saturday so her party was on her actual birthday.
I've been saying forever that I was doing Sesame Street for her 2nd birthday, but these days Dora and Mickey are her faves.  Go figure.....

Here's her birthday party in pictures.  Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even Daddy-O was sportin' some Snuffy thanks to my $3 Target find.


Invitations and decorations came from this Etsy store.


I love this balloon wreath and I may do one in every color!









Don't get me started on the cake.  It was not supposed to look like this.  Oh well, it was yummy!






I love their sweet profiles in this picture!


Cousins!




We didn't forget a candle this year!
Or to sing Happy Birthday!




Her grandparents spoiled her!  
Yes, that's a Pandora bracelet. 
 For a TWO year old!


I didn't have a good picture of her favorite present from Nanis and Pipa.  
She LOVES her American Girl Bitty Baby!  (And her Dora b-day cards!)



All the kiddos!



6:00 on the dot.  The time she was born!


We love you Emma LaRue!

1 comment:

Emily Powell said...

Cute party! I bet she was so excited!