background

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Strike A Pose

This year I decided to try and take Emma's 2 year photos by myself. 
 I'm no pro, but I was pretty proud of myself!

I started on Easter weekend at my parents property. 
 I absolutely love this outfit!  My mom found the jean jacket at Old Navy for like $3 and the dress is an awesome Goodwill find.


This would be the beginning of her posing days.  Ha!




 




Next I had to do the obligatory bluebonnet pictures.  
This will definitely be a tradition for as long as she'll let me!
I absolutely adore this year's bluebonnet pics!



The weekend before her party I took her out by myself to get some pictures in her party dress.  
I was a hot mess when we were done, but I love them!
Her Nana made her party dress and I love it!



She's got this modeling thing down!








There's something about this last picture that I just LOVE!  It makes me smile every time.


I love my pretty girl!

No comments: