background

Monday, December 31, 2012

We're Still Here!


So.
Yeah.
 It's been crazy around here.
Emma gave me the stink face the other day and said I needed to get on with it!

I sooo did not mean to take a 3 month break!
I had some hiccups in the road, like Blogger telling me I needed to pay for more picture space.
Um, no thanks.
I found this fishy because it seemed like every other blog I read got the same message at the same time.  I wasn't ready to pay for more storage so I found a way around it, but it had some extra steps involved.  Being the procrastinator/bad blogger that I already am, I knew that wasn't a long term solution.
Just for the fun of it, when I sat down to do this post I decided to just try to upload like I always do, and whatdayaknow?!  It worked!
Nice try Blogger.

So anyways.  Another HUGE hiccup in the road has been work.
It has been so unbelievably busy and stressful!  By the time I pick up Emma and get home I have no energy to blog.
But I do have the energy to read other blogs.  My hubby thinks I'm weird, but it's kind of how I decompress after a day at work and during that 30 minute window of time I get from walking in the door to when Emma needs my attention 24/7.
That 30 minute window is also called "Barney."  Ha!

As we close this 2012 year and head into 2013, I vow to catch up on Emma's 4 months worth of monthly posts, catch up on life posts and look for another job.  Just kidding!
Kind of.

Oh, and one of my birthday gifts was money to turn the first part of my blog into a book!  Has anyone done that?  Any tips?

And yes I said "birthday."  I turned the big 3-0 the week before Christmas.  Yikes!
That blog post will follow soon!

2 comments:

Emily Powell said...

I printed my first year of blogs with blog2print.com or you can use everything2print.com. I've wanted to do my other years but it gets more expensive because I blogged more!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo glad to see you back blogging. I missed you.